Marketing Jumpstart Report for Craft Industry Alliance Members:
Our Marketing Jumpstart Report is an in-depth investigative process designed to identify your most pressing branding and marketing challenges, find unexplored opportunities and provide a set of realistic recommendations to help you achieve your objectives. In addition to receiving the summary of our findings, you’ll also receive our recommendations for next steps to take your business to the next level.
Through a 60 min consultation phone call and our own internal research, we explore these pieces of your business:
• Learning more about your company, your goals and backstory.
• Learning more about your efforts thus far in marketing.
• Evaluating your assets including brand logos and graphics.
• Evaluating your marketing tools including auditing your website, social media channels, blog and newsletter.
• Researching and reporting on your key competitors (up to 3)
What You Get:
After our research is complete, we will provide a 60 minute phone call with detailed summary of what we observed during the internal and external process. We also provide key messaging statements we recommend for your future marketing efforts as well as tactical recommendations to help you achieve your marketing goals.
In addition, you will receive:
• Our audit results of your website, social channels, blog and newsletter (the good, the bad, the ugly)
• Benchmark numbers of all your channels.
• Key findings regarding our competitive analysis.
• Our recommendations for a strategy plan and marketing tactics.
*Please allow 10 days for delivery.
Fee: This report is normally $1200; Craft Alliance Member Fee: $600